Your earning potential is limitless! We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Health and Safety professional to be our next Territory Sales Executive in our Cincinnati market. As a Territory Sales Executive, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and capitalizing on new EHS sales opportunities. By leveraging your robust network and fostering new customer relationships, you will drive revenue growth through a solution-based sales approach and proactive lead generation while working closely within our team of exceptional EHS professionals. You will actively support our strategic business plan and increasing customer needs while working primarily in the OH, IN, and KY region.
This role reports to SevenGen Strategic Leadership: Principal – Business Development
YOUR LIFE AT SEVENGEN
In this role you will be provided with significant opportunities to grow as a business development professional and sales executive. Everyone at SevenGen is provided with a career pathway to success and is provided with ample opportunity to learn and grow within a team-oriented culture. Work alongside our exemplary leaders in the environmental industry while developing strong cross-disciplinary skillsets.
- Excel in the growth of new business in the highly competitive Cincinnati market, and support opportunities in the tri-state area through a proactive sales approach targeted at seeking new sales opportunities
- Aggressively identify and pursue potential leads
- Collaborate with clients through in-person and virtual discovery meetings to assess their needs and present tailored solutions using our Proven Process that maximize the benefits of our services
- Craft client proposals and estimates using our in-house tools and resources
- Manage client profiles and track the sales process through our preferred CRM tools.
- Use your talents in business acumen and strong analytical skills to perform market analysis
- Maximize new business opportunities and contribute to the growth of the Cincinnati market.
- Collaborate with SevenGen’s technical teams, including Environmental Compliance and Sustainability, Occupational Safety, and Industrial Hygiene, to ensure a cohesive and effective sales strategy
- Engage with sales and executive teams to execute business development strategy
- Develop and maintain professional relationships through networking events, activities, and engagement with the HSE community.
- Support SevenGen’s brand engagement efforts by assisting in content marketing initiatives and solution-based messaging
- Willingness/interest to travel up to 25%+ in order to support leads generated in your territory
YOU WILL SUCCEED AT SEVENGEN IF YOU:
- Reflect SevenGen’s core values by having an appreciation for community and environment, you are in pursuit of excellence, and you are committed to providing exceptional service
- Embrace the 7G culture: Lead with a friendly, positive, and professional approach
- Can demonstrate mastery in the art of negotiation, coupled with a profound ability to influence and employ skills of persuasion
- Have an innate interest in supporting the growth of an authentic, solution-based professional service provider in a rapidly growing industry.
- Enjoy engaging and interacting with clients, prospective clients, and a team that genuinely cares about each other.
- Are a team player with the ability to work autonomously while maintaining regular internal communication.
- Maintain strong organizational skills and the ability to present information in a clear, concise manner.
- Have a keen interest in learning and applying business best practices.
- You possess excellent technical presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Alternatively, a degree in health, safety, or industrial hygiene with notable sales experience would also be accepted.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous field sales experience, with a strong preference in experience in consultative/solution-based sales, B2B, or technical services industries
- Knowledge of sales techniques through education and/or experience.
- Demonstrable success in previous roles indicated by a high level of sales performance.
- Preferred experience in occupational health/safety, environmental science, earth sciences, or related fields.
- Team player with an ability to work autonomously with regular internal communication
- Ability to organize and present information in a clear, concise manner
- Interest in learning and applying business best practices, industry concepts, and trends
- Commitment to delivering a high-level customer experience
- Proficiency in common BD related tools CRM tools (Salesforce, ClickUp, Teams)
- Sound experience in leverage social media, including LinkedIn best practices
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
At SevenGen, our team is the most important part of who we are. We truly value the importance of work-life balance, and we support our people at every turn. We work hard and encourage everyone at SevenGen to bring their authentic selves to work every day. At SevenGen we offer a variety of family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Competitive base salary + Commission
- Unlimited earning potential with NO commission cap
- Retirement Plans with company matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage for you and your family
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
- Personal/Professional development budget
- Technology stipend
- Every employee is provided a career pathway to promotion and success
Not quite the job for you? That’s ok! Send us your resume so we can add you into our talent pipeline! At SevenGen, we celebrate, support, and thrive on a unique culture for the benefit of our employees and our communities.