If you are in the business of saving lives and love science and industrial hygiene, then there is a place waiting for you at SevenGen. We are on the hunt for an Industrial Hygiene Consultant to help our company forge a path to a safer future for our customers and their employees. Come join us as we redefine the service standard in the health and safety industry.
A Day in the Life at SevenGen
Anyone who’s worked as an industrial hygienist knows that the needs are endless and the tasks are varied. But what does it look like to be an Industrial Hygiene Consultant at our company? You will:
- Excel in a team-focused atmosphere while managing projects and budgets
- Travel the country and see how things are made while assisting customers in improving the safety and health of their workplace
- Use your detective skills to identify employee health risks and anticipate exposure hazards
- Play with state-of-the-art equipment used to gather exposure information
- Enjoy productive and friendly conversations with customers to meet their needs and manage their expectations
- Write well-written technical reports that easily communicate risks and mitigation strategies to our customers
- Interact with all levels of our team to help grow our brand and our people
- Set goals and strive to exceed your own expectations as you grow personally and professionally in a supportive team environment
What we need from you
- Bachelors or Masters of Science Degree in the Health, Safety, Environmental, or Engineering field, or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience
- Air monitoring
- Noise monitoring
- Risk assessments
- Assessing physical hazards, such as thermal and radiation
- Equipment calibration and maintenance
- Understanding of OSHA regulations and ACGIH guidelines
- High oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple ongoing projects
- Must possess strong time management skills
We take care of our people
At SevenGen, our team is like family. We truly value the importance of work-life balance, and we support our people at every turn. We work hard and encourage everyone at SevenGen to bring their authentic selves to work every day. At SevenGen we offer a variety of family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Competitive pay
- Retirement Plans with company matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage for you and your family
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
- Personal development budget
- It’s not just a job to us
A career at SevenGen is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to impact lives and shape the future. Our company was built on a set of values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. At SevenGen, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities and dynamic industries we serve, where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Our values aren’t just words on a page — we learn to live them every day, measure our success, and continuously evolve. Together, we’re on a mission to improve the state of occupational health, safety and environmental stewardship in our communities.
“In every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”
We recognize that professionals today have choices, and we understand the importance of those deliberations on the future – your future and our own future. That is why, at SevenGen, our employees are our most valuable asset, and the reason that we have made SevenGen a career destination. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
Not quite the job for you? That’s ok! Send us your resume so we can add you into our talent pipeline!
Total Position: 2
604 W. Wayne Street Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Total Position: 1
10901 Reed Hartman Hwy, Suite 211 Cincinnati, OH 45242