If you are in the business of saving lives and are a natural born leader, then there is a place waiting for you at SevenGen. We are on the hunt for our Safety Program Director to help our company forge a path to a safer future for our customers and their employees. Come join us as we redefine the service standard in the health and safety industry.
A Day in the Life at SevenGen
Anyone who’s worked as a health and safety professional knows that the needs are endless and the tasks are varied. But what does it look like to be the Safety Program Director at our company? You will:
- Thrive as a leader and coach to our team of safety professionals
- Excel in a team-focused atmosphere while managing projects and budgets
- Enjoy productive and friendly conversations with customers to meet their needs and manage their expectations
- Write well-written technical reports that easily communicate risks and mitigation strategies to our customers
- Collaborate with our Senior Leaders to innovate and continuously improve the SevenGen Safety Service offering
- Interact with all levels of our team to help grow our brand and our people
- Set goals and strive to exceed your own expectations as you grow personally and professionally in a supportive team environment
- Perform meaningful high-level technical work in a myriad of manufacturing and construction
- Be willing, and able, to jump in and get the work done
What we need from you
- Bachelors or Masters of Science Degree in the Health, Safety, Environmental, or Engineering field, or equivalent
- Possesses, or in pursuit of, CSP designation
- 10+ years of relevant technical experience
- ISO 45001 Auditing (internal auditor) experience
- Machine safety and risk assessments during
- Job hazard analyses
- Safety compliance and mock OSHA audits
- NFPA 70E
- High-level understanding of OSHA, ANSI, and NFPA regulations
- High oral and written communication skills
- Project management and experience managing multiple ongoing projects
- Must possess strong time management skills and ability to prioritize deliverables
We take care of our people
At SevenGen, our team is like family. We truly value the importance of work-life balance, and we support our people at every turn. We work hard and encourage everyone at SevenGen to bring their authentic selves to work every day. At SevenGen we offer a variety of family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Competitive pay
- Retirement Plans with company matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage for you and your family
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
- Personal development budget
It’s not just a job to us.
A career at SevenGen is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to impact lives and shape the future. Our company was built on a set of values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. At SevenGen, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities and dynamic industries we serve, where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Our values aren’t just words on a page — we learn to live them every day, measure our success, and continuously evolve. Together, we’re on a mission to improve the state of occupational health, safety and environmental stewardship in our communities.
“In every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”
We recognize that professionals today have choices, and we understand the importance of those deliberations on the future – your future and our own future. That is why, at SevenGen, our employees are our most valuable asset, and the reason that we have made SevenGen a career destination. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
Not quite the job for you? That’s ok! Send us your resume so we can add you into our talent pipeline!
604 W. Wayne Street Fort Wayne, IN 46802
10901 Reed Hartman Hwy, Suite 211 Cincinnati, OH 45242